One of the strengths of “Grande Ecole” education is its ability to identify and sustain relations with those who share the same culture because they attended the same institution.
Strength is in numbers
Belonging to a network means having the power to gather, exchange, and support each other. It means counting on a group of diverse personalities joined together in a common quest.
The ESSCA Alumni Network
- includes more than 12,800 men and women like you, with whom you share your education, career goals, but most of all, your values;
- is an exceptional network of contacts for your entire career, with the cohesion of a family based on the interests of each individual and each person’s commitment to one another.
Becoming a member of the ESSCA Alumni Network
- allows you to maintain your relations with the ESSCA family you joined at the beginning of your studies;
- provides you with a broad, regularly updated list of contacts;
- grants you access to new career management and/or business tools, networking, lobbying, coaching …