In an increasingly competitive educational context, we must carry on with our development and strengthen our basic infrastructures to guarantee that students have a high-quality, state-of-the-art learning environment.
The financial contribution that you make to ESSCA via the apprenticeship tax or as a donation or grant is particularly precious. Such aid underwrites the school’s strategic independence as a non-profit association.
THE APPRENTICESHIP TAX
In essence, the apprenticeship tax contributes to:
- Strengthening our original and renowned teaching methods
- Recruiting new, high-level professors and continuing with faculty internationalization
- Publishing new studies and research relevant to the corporate world
- Consolidating the teaching teams
- Supporting the development of the endowed chairs
Following the example of many other prestigious higher learning institutions, we have undertaken a campaign to raise additional financial means and prioritized the financing of student scholarships.