Founded in 1909 in Angers, France, ESSCA is a grande école specializing in business offering a wide portfolio of programmes and degrees in management accessible immediately after the baccalauréat or secondary school.
A member of the prestigious Conférence des Grandes Ecoles, its five-year diploma, Master in Management, has been accredited by the French Ministry of Higher Education as a master’s degree. Four areas of specialization are offered in the fourth year: marketing, management, finance both in classic and work-study structures.
Located at eight different sites including four campuses approved for non-French-speaking students in Angers, Paris, Budapest and Shanghai, ESSCA’s international curriculum can boast of an international partner network of over 201 institutions in more than 53 countries. It is the first post-secondary French school to have received the European EPAS accreditation for the excellence of its programs, its international scope and its strong links to the corporate world. ESSCA was accredited by AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) in May 2014.
ESSCA nurtures humanistic values which place the student at the heart of their pedagogical project thus fostering their personal and holistic fulfillment and striving
ESSCA is also a number of entities and means dedicated to fundamental activities, all part of the school’s mission.
- ESSCA Continuing Education: a complete offer of programs and/or diplomas for directors, managers and operational teams.
- ESSCA Entreprendre: A business incubator which brings out and fosters the entrepreneurial talents of students, guiding them over the course of their 5 years or well beyond.
- The EU-Asia Institute: an innovative laboratory positioned in the social sciences and humanities, whose research is focused on the European integration process and EU-Asia relations.
- ESSCA Research Lab: ESSCA’s research laboratory composed by several research streams whose publications and findings are spread amongst different schools, students, researchers or company heads.
- Institute for Advanced Pedagogy vocation is to develop teaching innovation within the school and facilitate professors’ integration of its findings and techniques into their own classes.
- The Digital Marketing Institute enables the spread of ESSCA’s expertise in all things digital through its full-time and adult continuing education programs, conference and lecture cycles and consulting activities.